Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dear Teacher...



Dear Teacher,


I'm so happy to be here in Ulaanbaatar for our holidays. I'm having a fantastic time and i just love this part of Mongolia. Zulaa and i are staying historic Chingis Khaan hotel. At the moment we are having a cup of milk tea and enjoying the spectacular view of the mountains.

The weather is cold, and perfect for city. The four mountains around the city are covered in thick snow. The famous Bogd mountains are stunning. We spend most of our days shopping in the supermarket with our Mongolian friends, Bold and Boloroo.

Mongolians really love city. They're friendly and kind to us. I think they're really good-looking. Most of them tend to be tall, with dark hair and brown eyes.

The traditional food is delicious. Mongolians like eating meat and buuz, especially boodog, and horhog. I just love eating buuz and boodog for lunch.

Next week we're going to Erdenet city. I can't wait to visit the Outdoors Traditional Museum. Zulaa is not so keen but i'm looking forward to it. Our flight is leaving from Erdenet next monday, so i hope you'll recieve this before we get home.

I think you should come here next year. I'm sure would love it!
See you soon.




Love,
Enkhzaya

No comments:

Post a Comment