Sunday, April 4, 2010

WB:U2

Ex-9
Sam used to wear designer clothes when he was younger .
Now he wears old clothes.
Sam used to drive a sports car when he was younger.
Now he rides a bicycle.
Sam used to be married to a model when he was younger.
Now he is divorced.
Sam used to live in a large house when he was younger.
Now he lives in a small terraced house.
Sam used to eat at expensive restaurants when he was younger.
Now he cooks his own food.
Sam used to have a lot odf friends when he was younger.
Now he hasn't many friends.
Sam used to wake up very late when he was younger.
Now he wakes up very early.
Ex-10
Did Robert use to have a pet dog when he was six years old?
No, he didn't. he used to have a pet fish.
Did Robert use to have a car when he was six years old?
No, he didn't. he used to have a bicycle.
Did Robert use to go to bed late when he was six years old?
No, he didn't. he used to go too bed early.
Ex-11
1. Did you do the ironing yesterday?
No, I didn't. I watched TV
2. I don't have a breakfast in the mornings.
I do ! i love breakfast!
3. Do you start work at seven o'clock?
No, I don't . I start work at nine o'clock.
4. Mark didn't do his homework again and his teacher was very angry.
Did she call his parents?
5. Does Bill drink coffee?
Yes, he does, but he does drink tea.
Ex-14
1. I don't 2. So do I 3. Nor do I 4. I don't

No comments:

Post a Comment